Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Women



Someone said to me last weekend that they hadn't realised that I was such a misogynist, a woman hater.

I was surprised. I thought it was obvious.

Hate is a strong word, but dislike women? Yes definitely.

Why?

Because of a thousand different things, but mainly the way they use and abuse men. I hate the way they manipulate a situation, turn it around to suit their needs and desires, completely egocentric in thought and deed.

To them, men are stupid. Gay or straight they can be used and abused at the drop of a hat. Or more likely at the drop of a tear. When they cry they know they can get away with anything.

Maybe I do hate them, and that is why I construct my life with as few women around me as I can. Men may be stupid, but they are at least predictable, maybe even because of their stupidity.

And I'd rather have predictable stupidity than the hateful, spiteful, hurtful machinations of women.

No comments: