Saturday, May 22, 2010

again

Once again I've worked myself into a situation where I feel I have little or no control over.

I have a wedding in a few hours that I have promised to go to. Its an acquaintance of an acquaintance. She's terminaly ill and has decided to get married to her husband again before she dies.
The whole thing will be so emotionaly heavy that I'm already now in a state of high apprehension.
What makes it worse is that I've been invited separately from my friends, leaving me to arrive at a later time than them - on my own.

I didn't know this until yesterday and the wedding is today .... if I'd known I would have made an excuse but as it is I now have no way out ....

If I go then I will be doing the wrong thing for me - if I don't go then that/I will be frowned upon.

I hate this ....

No comments: