Sunday, May 11, 2008

An Indecent Proposal



Dottie here my dears with another distressing page out of my otherwise humdrum Mills and Boon novel of a life .....

I love being a 'Hyves'er, but I am having difficulty wrapping the few brain cells that I didn't kill off in the seventies around the intricacies of 'My Space'.

So its hardly surprising I suppose that some people seem to get the wrong idea when they read my profile ....

Well, that's the only way I can explain the fact that at least once a day I get a very serious proposal of marriage from an broad assortment of straight men. It really doesn't seem to worry them that by marrying me they might possibly be biting off more than they can chew (as it were) ....

Ah well. I'll keep the mail addresses just in case ....

Keep cool my lovelies,
Dottie

No comments: