Thursday, December 11, 2008

04:00 am



04:00 am and I feel wide awake.
I feel like I'm jet-lagged.
I feel like a cigarette - and that isn't funny after 8 years of abstention.

It's lack of stimulation of course. Watching television for hours on end will tend to dull any nerves had. Anyway I can't do that, its boring.

Dressmaking involves standing and sitting for hours on end so that's out of the question for the time being. Although I have been doing some of course.

Computer? Trying to make a 'mix' on the new software I downloaded but its very complicated and mysterious. It gets me frustrated that I don't understand how it works, or even how the manual works. I know it can do all the things I want it to, but how?

Anyone got any experience with this sort of thing?

I'm trying to speed up 'Too Funky' to match 'Flawless' - but its beyond my skills at the moment.

Ah well, I'll just keep trying ....

No comments: