Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The day after the day after

Not a good day so far.

I hope that this is not because my new pills are not working, just
that they are not working at full strength yet.

I'll tell you one thing for sure, the suicidal thoughts are always
very distressing, although they are (I think) becoming less frequent.

Just writing the above scares me very much. Why? What people will
think. Will they think I'm incapable of rational thought? Will they
think I'm about to slit my wrists any moment? That I'm dangerous to be
with? Unsafe to give responsibility to? Unable to carry on?

I'm just a Gay man with HIV and a serious disability in the form of
severe depression.
I'm not alone, there are unfortunately many of us.

With the right medication and good support we can get along fine.
Without one or both of the above life is difficult, sometimes very
difficult.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: