Monday, August 24, 2009

Sleep




I know I've talked about sleep before; my fears, my anxieties.

There is more to it all of course, but the fear of disclosure is
strong even for me.

I must also differentiate between the bedroom, the bed, and sleep itself.

Sleep is the fear of never waking up again, the fear of never wanting
to wake up again. It's oblivion and it's safe at the same time. To
leave one"s body and mind on hold and to leap into nothingness is so
routine for most people that I'm sure some of you are quite shocked to
hear me talk this way.

Each night is a journey into oblivion, nothingness, a state of not
being. Each morning I wake, until the morning when I do not.

It's a conscious choice and it's the subconscious relinquishing of
choice.

Sleep well ....

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: