Monday, August 13, 2007

Pill Time




Its Pill Time once again and of course I will do anything rather than sit down and sort out a week's worth of pills into handy little 6 a day boxes (Thanks T&M) ...

Aarrrgghhhh

I don't know what's worse, the actual tedium of it all or the confrontation.

Tedium I hate, as my gentle readers already know.

Confrontation is something i like to think I choose to avoid whereever and whenever possible. (Allthough the arrogant little pinhead on the door of the Odeon last night didn't even give me a chance to be non-confrontational). This is old school arrogance honey, we don't take prisoners .... poor child never had a chance ....

Of course that's not the confrontation I mean, but it does illustrate beautifully the distraction technique I use, exactly like sitting here typing, doing anything, anything rather than sort pills.




No comments: